Friday, April 20, 2012

Dotty Layout


This is a layout I did inspired by one I saw by Laurie Flannery, a CTMH consultant. I still had some beautiful floral pictures from my trip to Mexico last year, so I'm really glad I didn't use them all.

Just noticed looking at the paper flowers I adhered to the above page don't have brads or buttons in the center! It's an easy add-on.





Supply List:
Dotty For You paper pack - $5 with a $35 order now through May 31 - or while supplies last.
Sunset and while daisy card stock
Keepsake Smoothie Felt Alphabet - Z1695 - $5.95
Flutter Paper Shapes - Z1463 - $5.95
Sparkle Flourishes - Z1708 - $4.95
Prisma Glitter - Z134 - $4.25
Paradise Paper Flowers - Z1710 - $5.95
various brads and buttons
I used the Calligraphy Cricut Cartridge with layer and shadow on for the word "Barra"

No comments:

Post a Comment