Thursday, April 12, 2012

And yet another "Dotty For You" card........

I feel pretty much addicted - and helpless in trying to get over my love affair with the "Dotty For You" paper pack. Is there a Scrapbookers Anonymous meeting around???

I love the dotted ribbon that Gerriann gave me - in fact, this card was inspired by one given to her from a friend. I like it with and without the bow at the side.......


I used the sunset Dotty for You paper with chocolate, white daisy and sunset cardstock. The small circle and scalloped circle were cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The writing in the background is from Universal Backgrounds - D1477 - $17.95, the tree is wet embossed with cocoa embossing powder and the stamp set is Beautiful Things-D1298 - $17.95, and "For You" is stamped in cocoa using Card Word Puzzle - C1494 - $13.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment