Monday, March 26, 2012

"Nana Night" with Matthew

My grandson Matthew, who is almost 9 years old, still enjoys spending time with his Nana - ME! I'd gotten tickets to see the Spokane Symphony for Russian Drama Night over a month ago, but I'd been so sick all week, I still wasn't up to going out. But it was, after all, Nana Night. And...... the concert was music by Sergei Rachmaninoff! And...... I would spend quality time with my little guy, who just happens to love classical music So off we went! We had cocktails (sprite and root beer), mingled, talked about all the instruments he recognized - and most importantly, we had a wonderful time together!


Matthew's first chore is to find the bassoons - he's heard all the good, bad and ugly stories of his Nana playing the bassoon in High School!

Bassoonists are always rebels at heart!

PS - The concert was AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment