Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Footloose Paper Packet

Well, first of all, I've got to show you a picture of what it looks like in Spokane today:

It looks pretty when you know you don't have to go out! The snowflakes are huge, the winds are high and the snow is thick and heavy. So I decided to make a layout of the warm sandy beach in Barra de Navidad, Jalisco, Mexico. The water was 84 degrees and it was tropical and wonderful.

 I had just gotten the new Footloose paper pack that I ordered especially for my pictures of Mexico. When I first saw it in the catalog I wasn't that impressed, but as always, when you get it home it looks so much better!

I made my layout first as usual:

Then I added some beachy photos, added horizontal journaling strips of bamboo, added some blue and green crystals, and used the Seaside Wooden Shapes (item #Z1693 - $4.95) and some Footloose Complements Dimensional Elements (X7151C - $4.95):

When I gazed at the layout, I felt warm and fuzzy all over, and was filled with wonderful memories of a place I love to go.




 
Then I got stupid and looked out the windodw again: (Sorry, I forgot to rotate it before I posted)




No comments:

Post a Comment